98% of our work never sees the light of day. The remaining 2% changes the world.
A recovery rate of 87% for breast cancer sounds like a lot – unless you’re one of the other 13%.
25 years ago, HIV sufferers needed to take 30 tablets a day. Today, just one.
It takes around 5,000 days to develop a new drug. Shown here is day 463.